TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1 - Definitions
Article 2 - Company Information
Article 3 - Applicability
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - The contract
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Article 9 - The price
Article 10 - Conformity and warranty
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and extension
Article 13 - Payment
Article 14 - Complaint’s procedure
Article 15 - Disputes
Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
- Withdrawal period: the period within which a consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: a natural person whose actions are not carried out for objectives relating to the course of a trade, a profession or a business;
- Day: calendar day;
- Duration transaction: a distance contract relating to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over a period of time;
- Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or trader to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the withdrawal period;
- Model form: the model withdrawal form that the trader makes available that a consumer can fill in if he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal.
- Trader: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers from a distance;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby, in the context of a system organized by the trader for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is exclusively made of one or more techniques for communication on distance;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and the trader being together in the same room at the same time.
- General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the trader.
Article 2 - Company information
Ted Louise B.V.
Visitors & postal address
565613 CB Eindhoven
VAT Identification number: NL862879590B01
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the trader and to every distance contract and order between a trader and a consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the trader and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, then, contrary to the previous paragraph, and before the distance contract is concluded, the consumer will be provided with the text of these general terms and conditions electronically, in such a way that the consumer can easily store them on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, then before concluding the distance contract, the trader will indicate where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that at his request they will be sent to the consumer free of charge, either electronically or in some other way.
- In cases where specific product or service-related terms and conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply by analogy and the consumer can always invoke the applicable condition that is most favorable to him in the event of incompatible general terms and conditions.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially null and void or destroyed, the agreement and these terms and conditions will remain in force and the relevant provision will be replaced immediately in mutual consultation by a provision that approached the purport of the original as closely as possible.
- Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed "in the spirit" of these general terms and conditions.
- Uncertainties about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions should be explained: "in the spirit" of these general terms and conditions.
Article 4 – The offer
- If an offer is subject to a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
- The offer is without obligation. The trader is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services being offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the trader makes use of illustrations, these will be a true representation of the products and/or services being offered. The trader is not bound by obvious errors or mistakes in the offer.
- All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot be a reason for compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- Images accompanying products are a true representation of the products offered. The trader cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
- Each offer contains an offer that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in it special:
- the price including taxes;
- any shipping costs;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are involved;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery, and implementation of the agreement;
- the term for accepting the offer, or the term within which the trader makes the offer;
- the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement will be filed after it has been concluded, and if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the information provided by him in the agreement of the agreement and, if necessary, restore it;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the trader is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; NL
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of an extended transaction.
- Optional: available sizes, colors, type of materials.
Article 5 – The contract
- The contract will be concluded, subject to that which is stipulated in paragraph 4, at the moment at which the consumer accepts the offer and the conditions thereby stipulated have been fulfilled.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. The consumer can dissolve the contract as long as this acceptance has not been confirmed by the trader.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the trader will take suitable technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer is able to pay electronically, the trader will take suitable security measures.
- The trader may obtain information – within statutory frameworks – about the consumer’s ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as about facts and factors that are important for the responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If that research gives the trader proper grounds for declining to conclude the contract, then he has a right, supported by reasons, to reject an order or application or to bind its implementation to special conditions.
- Together with the product or service, the trader will send to the consumer the following information, in writing, or in such a way that the consumer can store it on an accessible durable medium:
a.the office address of the trader’s business location where the consumer can lodge complaints;
b. the conditions under which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal and the method for so doing, or a clear statement relating to the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information about guarantees and existing after-sales service;
d. the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions unless the trader has already provided this information to the consumer prior to the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
In the event of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Each agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products concerned.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form or by another means of communication such as by e-mail. After the consumer has made it known that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
- If the customer has not made it known after the expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal resp. the product has not been returned to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
When providing services:
- When providing services, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason for at least 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
- In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return shall not exceed the cost of the return.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Refunds will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer unless the consumer explicitly consents to a different payment method.
- In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any depreciation of the product.
- The consumer cannot be held liable for a decrease in value of the product if the entrepreneur does not provide all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement. .
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
d. that can spoil or age quickly;
e. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
h. for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a specific date or during a specific period;
b. the delivery of which commenced with the express consent of the consumer before the reflection period has expired;
c. concerning bets and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and which the entrepreneur has no influence on, at variable prices. This links to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
a.these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
b. the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- All prices are subject to printing and typesetting errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In the event of printing and typing errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price.
Article 10 - Conformity and Warranty
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability, and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. and/or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer, or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 2 months after delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
- The entrepreneur's warranty period corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The warranty does not apply if:
- The consumer has repaired and/or processed the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or processed by third parties;
- The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise treated carelessly or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or have been treated on the packaging;
- The inadequacy is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has made or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
Article 11 – Supply and implementation
- The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is deemed to be the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
- Taking into consideration that which is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will implement accepted orders with efficient expedition, though at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer period of delivery has been agreed. If delivery suffers a delay, or if the delivery cannot be implemented, or only partially, the consumer will be informed about this at the latest 30 days after the order was placed. In this case, The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
- All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will make every effort to provide a replacement article. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. For replacement items, right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and the entrepreneur announced representative unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation, and extension
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time by the end of the specified term, with due observance of the agreed termination rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- The consumer can cancel the agreements referred to in the previous paragraphs:
- cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or in a specific period;
- cancel at least in the same way as they entered into by him;
- always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be tacitly renewed or renewed for a specified period.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly renewed for a fixed period of a maximum of three months if the consumer can cancel this extended agreement by the end of the extension with a notice period of no more than one month.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly renewed for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month. and a notice period of no more than three months in case the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
- An agreement with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
- If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may cancel the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose termination before the end of the agreement. one expensive to move.
Article 13 - Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the start of the reflection period as referred to in article 6 paragraph 1. In case of an agreement to grant a service, this period starts after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
- The consumer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur.
- In case of non-payment of the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles complaints in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within 2 months after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days with a confirmation of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is susceptible to the dispute settlement procedure.
- In case of complaints, a consumer must first turn to the entrepreneur. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
- A complaint does not suspend the entrepreneur's obligations unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will replace or repair the products delivered free of charge at his choice.
Article 15 - Disputes
- Contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply, are exclusively governed by Dutch law. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
- The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
Additional provisions or provisions deviating from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.
Transactions are handled with bank-grade security.
Do you order above € 100.00? Then we ship for free.
Get in touch
Have questions? Get in touch with us at any time.
Returns are no problem
Prefer a different bag? Send the product back and we will be happy to help you